Sunday, December 30, 2007

The Bug Loves a lot of things today...



I saw this in someone's office about a month ago, and I absolutely love it. It's classic, but really playful. Who can take someone seriously that has a fake chandelier in their house?
Go to Chiasso for this little gem.

The Bug Loves fake realness (in my guest room).




I can't tell you how badly I want this pendant lamp from Crate & Barrel. We have a $500 gift certificate, which means this would be FREE....but I'm still getting stiff-armed for my 'Our dining room can't live without this lamp!".

The Bug Loves really nice lighting for FREE!



Hurray for our new coffee table from Urban Home! (Don't go to the site thinking you will see anything...it's really bad!) However, if you go into the store, you'll find lots of goodies!
We had to order the table and side table, which will take 4-6 weeks....but we thought we've lived for years with our old table, what's a month and a half more? So true.

The Bug Loves finally having a living room that works together!



The most amazing thing happened today when Jim and I were in Lowe's. It was like the planets were alined. It was like Jesus was smiling down on us. It was like Jim and I saw each other anew. We actually agreed on something for the house!
It might not seem like a big deal to you, but this NEVER happens!
We found this wallpaper that we both love...and actually agreed on where it should go in our house! We would love to see this wallpaper on the back wall of our house. It's the first wall you see when you walk into our house. Can't wait to spice things up in the Roach household!

The Bug Loves her husband when he likes what she likes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the trash look of the bug.