Sunday, January 20, 2008

Kitchen Inspiration

I subscribed to House & Garden for about a year. Only thing I got from this year long relationship was this amazing kitchen.


This is Gwyneth Paltrow's kitchen in her Hampton's abode. It's modern, but classic - which is a great combination. My husband wants dark cabinets, but I want to respect the architecture of our old house. We have a 1940's California Bungalow. Not a modern house.
So this kitchen gave me hope that you can accomplish both.
Thanks, Gwen.

And rest in peace House & Garden. Along with Blueprint, House & Garden is gone.

1 comment:

faithsalutes said...

Me heart this kitchen. It is radical. Remember dark cabinets will make kitchen small, but white ceilings and lighter floors will make it all better. Love you...In Ventura now and thinking of you!