Thursday, June 12, 2008

We're In!


Watch out HGTV - The Roachs are coming!
That's right! Jim and I made it on Myles of Style! We are so thrilled! We will have a new kitchen by the end of July.
Kim and the entire crew came by this morning to meet Jim and myself. I was a little nervous, but immediately felt comfortable with Kim. She was ssoo nice and very concerned about understanding our style. This made me feel so much more comfortable about giving up creative control. She asked a ton of questions about what we like, what we don't, what we want to keep, and how we envision the space. After meeting her, I like her even more!
They met inside by themselves for awhile to talk about the space and if they felt it would work for the show. They came outside and told us the great news - they want to redo our kitchen!
The plan right now is for them to come mid-July and will tape and remodel for one full week.
We'll be sure to let everyone know when it will be aired.
Thrilled. I'm just so thrilled!

2 comments:

Lesley Miller said...

First your game show appearance and now this! I love it. :) Congrats! I will look forward to seeing your new kitchen on tv. (I say that like we're bff and I've seen your old kitchen...ha ha)

faithsalutes said...

I am not even going to talk about how jealous I am.

Oops