Monday, July 28, 2008

All Done!

We have a new...beautiful...kitchen! It doesn't even feel like the same room. Myles of Style did an amazing job! After 2 weeks have having strangers in our house and dust on everything we own, we have a beautiful kitchen to show for it! And those strangers became people, and the dust became a story to tell.
Jim and I really enjoyed our times with the cast and crew of the show. They have a great bunch of people.
We will know the date of the show soon and we will be sure to let everyone know. I'm interested to see how they portray us...it could be anything!!
And just for a tease factor...a Barcelona chair, black granite counter tops, and a chandelier. Yes! It's that good!

2 comments:

Raya Carlisle said...

Did you say Barcelona chair? I will not covet I will not covet I will not covet....

faithsalutes said...

This better be good Roach or else...