Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Fun Stationery and Calling Card Sites

I have become slightly obessed with stationery and calling cards. I have always loved stationery and all things paper, but this is getting out of control.

I think my quest is driven due to my constant search for inspirations for my own designs. I have been working hard on creating fun and different designs for friends' (and husbands) business cards - and I'm having a great time!

Here are a couple of my favorite stationery and calling card sites.

OiMoi is golden. Fun and unique designs. Some of them are a little too busy, but overall good.



Brooklyn Social Cards is another great site for classic calling cards. They use letterpress as the main design, and it's beautiful. The slimplicity of the design makes it classic and memoriable.



Wedding Paper Divas is a great site for not only wedding invitations, but personal stationery. They are not your traditional wedding invitation site! Fun designs that scream FUN COUPLE! Love it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a stationary whore too! Check out jonathanwright.com- The store is n my police beat and I love them! 7404 Beverly Blvd