Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Day Two


Day Two....
Jim just hit his high score at brick breaker...which is a measley 6,225 points. But it's his only second day of playing. I guess it's the second day of many things.
My day two is of blogging. I thought about this blog thing today at work. I think my goal is to push myself creatively. Maybe this means I go to a lot more museums. Maybe it means I try more crafts. Maybe I choose a new hobbie every month to 'try out'. Maybe it's to finally define my style.
I received a wonderful Christmas gift this summer from my mom....a brand new sewing machine. My first project, pillows. Of course. I found out about this sewing machine from reading Blueprint...Martha Stewart's new magazine. She said it was a great machine for beginners because it has all the basic stiches AND it comes with free lessons. Free lessons? Yeah, I'll take that one. I need all the help I can get.
The machine is GREAT! I really love it. It's the Huskeystar E10 by Husqvarna Viking. It's a small machine, which makes it easy to move around and fit into (for those of us that don't have 5,000 sq ft houses) smaller spaces. Some day I'll have a craft room.

No comments: