Tuesday, March 25, 2008

LA Biz Ladies Meetup



Design*Sponge is hosting a Biz Ladies Meetup on April 15th. They will have four speakers covering PR/Marketing, Retailing/Wholesaling, Business and Legal Advice and a Local Designer to tell stories of their successes. My very good friend, Lindsay Horstman, will be the speaker for Business and Legal Advice. I am so thrilled for her!
The purpose of this meetup is to talk to others and hear others' stories on how they were able to take their business from hobby/past time to a full-time job. Can't wait to hear some good advice!
If you would like to attend, visit Design Sponge and email Grace.

Biz Ladies Meetup - Beverly Blvd Design Within Reach from 7-9pm on April 15th

2 comments:

faithsalutes said...

I AM SO PROUD OF LINDS! I wish I could be there. Take notes.

Unknown said...

Hello. I'm posting links to all the blogs that have written about the L.A. Biz meet-up and have included yours.

BTW your friend Lindsay did a great job.