Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sick Puppy

Today is Sunday, March 16th. Tomorrow is my 27th birthday. Jim and i were supposed to be making our way back from Vegas right about now. We had a great weekend planned out there! Rooms at The Paris, a surprise show for my birthday and some good romantic fun! However, our plans were rudely changed when I came down with a really bad case of the flu...or maybe pneumonia. Not quite sure yet. It's been almost 5 days now and I'm still feeling the same - really bad cough, tightness in my chest, head ache, runny nose - the works. Looks like tomorrow won't be a rager of a birthday!
So until I concur this sickness (with the help of antibiotics that I will get tomorrow!) I will be taking a blogging break.

Happy St Patrick's Day!

1 comment:

Paige said...

I didn't know you were a St. Pattys Baby! I am so sorry that you had such a bummer of a birthday. I had what ever that is that you had 2 weeks ago, I liked to call it the Bubonic Cold. Hope you are feeling better soon!